Seven letters written two thousand years ago to some persecuted Christians in Asia Minor…
Letters that seem to raise more questions than answers:
- Why is Jesus putting some churches out of business?
- How is the poor church the richest of them all?
- Can a church that seems to be alive actually be dead?
- Does Jesus really want to vomit some Christians out of his mouth?
- And the biggest question of all: can these ancient letters have anything to say to us today?
Letters from the Lamb takes the first-century message from the letters of Revelation and makes it intelligible to the twenty-first century reader. Using information gleaned from archaeology, historical writings and careful examination of the biblical text, Timothy Archer helps the reader see the letters through first-century eyes. Steve Ridgell then takes that ancient message and makes it pertinent to the modern reader, letting the words of Jesus come alive for today’s world.
The book costs $11.99, and shipping is $2.57. Residents of Tennessee and Texas have to pay sales tax as well. (If you would like a signed copy, please send an email to email@example.com indicating how you would like the book inscribed. If you’d prefer to purchase by check, you can e-mail me at the same address for further information.)
Click to launch the full edition in a new window.